Date(s) - 06/10/2018, Sunday
Wall Township Municipal Complex
Categories No Categories
Please join us Sunday June 10, 2018 for the IgA Nephropathy Foundation 5k run and 2 mile walk at the Wall Township Municipal Complex, 2700 Allaire Rd, Wall, NJ. This family-friendly event raises awareness and vital funds to find improved treatment options and a cure for IgA Nephropathy. Come out and meet other families in your area, enjoy children’s activities and learn more about how IGAN Foundation can support you.
Water stops on course. Course is accurately measured. Registration opens at 8:30 am. RAIN OR SHINE.
- Overall Male & Female
- Male & Female Age Group Awards – 12 & Under, 13-19, 20 -29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & over
- Tot Trot – 5 & under all participants
- Team – Best T-shirt Design
SHIRTS & REFRESHMENTS
- All pre-registered race participants will receive a t-shirt.
- Limited number of shirts will be available for race day entries
- Breakfast & Lunch Buffet provided.
- Pre-registered – online or postmarked by May 31st – $22
- Individual fee from June 1st till day of race – $25
- 12 & Under till race day – $12